Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baking Bash Birthday Party



This year for my daughter's 4th birthday I decided to do a baking party.  I baked each child attending a 6" round cake, coated them in butter cream frosting and covered them in white fondant.  I prepared 4 different colors of fondant and each child got some of each color fondant.  I supplied rolling pins, shape cutters, ribbons, pearl dust, and other embelishments and let them go wild.  It was so fun to see each childs creativity and how different each cake turned out. We had a large birthday cake decorated in cupcakes to enjoy after the decorating was done and each child got to take their own cake home in a cute pink box that they got to decorate as well with baking bash sticker.  The party was a huge success and I can't wait to do another baking party.



The cakes all covered and ready to be decorated.


  




My daughter Larynn's finished product


And the decorating begins







  

The big cupcake cake to finish off the party




No comments:

Post a Comment